Sunday, March 14, 2010

The change of the middle circle is good with me.  I was also thinking we could expand on how to recycle clothing and electronics:  clothing goes to goodwill and salvation army. cell phones, computers and other electronics can go back to the company for redistributing.  
For why recycling is important:  recycling saves our planet because it preserves our planet's resources for longer.  
We can also add a bubble for landfills since that's what recycling competes with.  Saying things like they are destroying our planet because they just sit there with some components not decomposing.  When we keep feeding the landfills we are depleting our resources faster.

That's what I've come up with so far;  I'll keep thinking! Let me know what you think and any other ideas you guys have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment